Our program, like many others, has been affected by COVID-19. We take the health and safety of our families, teachers and communities very seriously and our in-person classes have been moved online!
Online Summer Session for Kids 0-9 Years
- We will be live streaming 25 minute online classes, two times a week
- Separate online classes for Mixed Ages (0-5 years), Rhythm Kids (5-9 years), Babies (0-9 months) & Music Together® con Espanol (0-5 years)
- Live streamed videos will be available all session long on our closed Facebook group and website
- You will receive a beautifully illustrated songbook, digital music downloads and this session's music CD
- Videos will be fun for kids and full of ideas for parents to do with their kids while we're all at home!
- The cost is $115/family for 6 weeks of online classes with access to all online classes
About Our Program
We offer four sessions a year (fall, winter, spring and summer). Each session includes 10 weekly (except for Summer), 45-minute classes for child and parent/caregiver and include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their musical ability.
Please see our Class Tuition page for tuition information and what is included with your registration.
Be sure to scroll all the way down to see all upcoming class options. To learn more about a class, please use the 'Class Description' tab below.