Rhythm Kids is the next step! Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
• Songbook and CD each semester plus digital download code.
• Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Please note, we are asking parents to stay with their child for the Rhythm Kids class, at least for the first few weeks as your child becomes accustomed to the physical distancing requirements and our outdoor classroom setting.