Our program, like many others, has been affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. We take the health and safety of our families, teachers and communities very seriously and our in-person classes have been temporarily moved online!
Online Spring Session for Kids 0-9 Years
- We will be live streaming 15 minute online classes, three times a week
- Separate online classes for Mixed Ages (0-5 years), Rhythm Kids (5-9 years) & Babies (0-9 months)
- Live streamed videos will be available all session long on our closed Facebook group and website
- You will receive digital download of this session's music, plus a digital copy of the songbook
- Videos will be fun for kids and full of ideas for parents to do with their kids while we're all at home!
- The cost is $95/family for 12 weeks of online classes. At checkout, be sure to select Spring 2020 online, not 1st child!
We've started Live Streaming, but you can join our Online Spring Session at any time and enjoy all saved live streamed videos again and again when it works for your family!
- We will be offering a complete range of classes during the Summer session including Mixed Ages and Babies Classes. Stay tuned!
- The Summer session is 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks long with as much flexibility that you need
About Our Program
We offer four sessions a year (fall, winter, spring and summer). Each session includes 10 weekly (except for Summer), 45-minute classes for child and parent/caregiver and include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers, regardless of their musical ability.
Please see our Class Tuition page for tuition information and what is included with your registration.
Be sure to scroll all the way down to see all upcoming class options. To learn more about a class, please use the 'Class Description' tab below.