We will continue to liaise carefully with Public Health and are committed to ensuring our classes are conducted in a way that mitigates risks as far as is possible. Should changes need to be made due to further advice from Public Health or an alteration in COVID-19 protocols we are committed to making them and will communicate these changes with you.
Safety protocols for our mini and winter sessions
Building on the success of our in-person safety protocols from fall, we will continue with the following precautions.
- Outside classes will be limited to 6 families per class
- Families will be physically distanced at all times and will be required to wear masks/face shields until they are checked-in by their teacher
- As Kitchener is currently identified as a "Red Zone" we will ask that families keep a mask on during the class
- During the hike, families will be asked to maintain a 6 foot distance from the families in-front/behind and to stay together in a hike bubble
- Adults are responsible for ensuring kids do not stray from their family’s hike bubble
- Health screening will be done at the start of each class - Anyone exhibiting signs of COVID-19 will be asked to leave
- Families will be expected to dress appropriately for winter temperatures
- If the temperature is below -8°C, the class will be held via Zoom
- There will be no make-up classes
If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch with us! firstname.lastname@example.org